Sunday, February 25, 2024

Cricket 19 All Errors Fixed | Crash, Black Screen, White Screen | 100% Working Method | 2024

 


Important Note


Required Cricket 19 Game Latest Version. 


Features

- CRASH OF GAME FIXED

- BLACK SCREEN ERROR FIXED

- WHITE SCREEN ERROR FIXED

- GAME NOT OPENING FIXED

- ALL ERRORS FIXED


Alert Note

*Respect My Work*

I've created a video addressing the fixes for Cricket 19 errors. If there are any concerns from the game's authors, please feel free to email me, and I'll promptly remove the video. let me know via " email: itskingyt411@gmail.com


Link : Via MediaFire

Password In The Video


Please those who want to ask questions or requests and maybe if there is a broken link you  can DM on Instagram but you have to follow it first😉  


HOW TO INSTALL

 (1) Extract the file

 (2) Go To Microsoft Store Install App Installer To Install Drivers

 (2) Install All The Drivers One By One ( As I Show In The Video )

 (3) Enjoy The Game.

Done!


🔔 Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the notification bell to stay up-to-date with the latest gaming content, patches, Tutorials and Mods.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment